Tuesday, January 18, 2011

THANKS

Thanks for following and commenting on my blog, I appreciate it. It happened so fast that I didn't expect it. But, I guess my Tweets worked and YouTube comments did too. I usually see these blog go 4 years and no comments or followers so I truly am happy that it became popular so fast. I know 7 followers doesn't sound like much, but if you check some of these blogs, they have been out for 3-5 years and do not have 1 follower. I'll keep posting as long as you guys keep following. THANK YOU.

- Ju5t1n83


8 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU ARE WELCOME

Quest101 said...

real talk, this blog hot

Anonymous said...

YEAAHH!!

Anonymous said...

Your right, i never see blogs that r usually this popular so quick

DmtriMIZ said...

Yeah man your welcome. I saw this Misa Campo blog and it came out around 2008 and only had 6 followers and 8 comments yeah but u deserve it.

cHR1ST0pHeR87 said...

Yeah your welcome Justin

FRANC1S81 said...

oh stop crying already, jk lol

tHePr0pHetDN20 said...

thank you FRANC1S81

Post a Comment

Are You Sure You Have Made Your Decision